Candidates can visit the following website to get the information related to the admission in UG and PG courses provided by DU.
For Admission to BA /B.Com (Prog.)
- One Language (Core/Elective/Functional)
- Any three elective subjects can be chosen. A deduction of upto 5% on ‘Best Four’ percentage may be imposed if there is a change of stream.
- One non-listed (List A of Annexure-I) subject can be included in calculation of ‘Best Four’ without any deduction.
- For admission to B.A. (Vocational) only, related vocational subjects may be treated at par with academic/elective subjects and up to two vocational subjects which are in relationship with the course of study may be included for the calculation of ‘Best Four’
- If a candidate opts for MIL (Except Hindi) as a subject, an advantage of up to 10% may be given in ‘Best Four’ in those colleges where MIL is offered as a subject.
|University Name||Delhi University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||011 2700 6900|
|UG Courses||B.A. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.),B.Voc.,|
|Diploma Courses|| Certificate/Diploma in
Foreign Language Diploma in Bulgarian Language
Corporate Communication Diploma in Croatian Language
Certificate Course-Arts,Law,Social Science,
Music and Fine Arts,Medical Science,
Management Studies,Applied Social Science and Humanities,
Commerce and BussinessAdvanced Diploma in
Applied Linguistics Advanced
Diploma in Bulgarian Language
Language Advanced Diploma in Czech Language
Advanced Diploma in German
Language Advanced Diploma in Italian
Modern Arabic Advanced Diploma in Persian
Advanced Diploma in Russian Language
Spanish ‘O’ and ‘A’ level from DOEACC
|Address|| South Campus, South Moti Bagh,
New Delhi, (Delhi) 110021
University of Delhi Application Form 2019
University of Delhi Application Form 2019 will be available on the official website.Application forms will be available on the month of april . photocopy of the application form, acknowledgment slip and fee payment Challan, copy of Character Certificate, copy of Provisional Certificate,D.O.B Certificate, passport size photographs is necessary for the admission.
University of Delhi Prospectus 2019-2019: Download Now
Faculty In University of Delhi
- Prof. Yogesh K Tyagi (Vice-Chancellor)
- Roma Chatterji (Professor)
- Janaki Abraham (Associate Professor)
- Anuja Agrawal (Associate Professor)
- Kamei Aphun (Assistant Professor)
- Yasmeen Arif (Associate Professor)
- Abhijit Dasgupta (Professor)
- Radhika Chopra (Associate Professor)
University of Delhi Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Acharya Narendra Dev College
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya
- Aryabhatta College
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College
- Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbia College
- Bhagini Nivedita College
For Admission to Arts / Humanities Honours Courses
- One Language (Core / Elective / Functional)
- The subject in which admission is sought (If a candidate does not include the concerned subject whether studied or not in Best of Four in seeking admission in the honours course, then a disadvantage of 2.5% may be imposed on the calculated Best of Four percentage)
- Any two other academic/elective subjects.
- If a candidate doesn’t include the subjects in ‘Best Four’, then a deduction of 2.5% of maximum marks will be levied for each subject for the purpose of calculating ‘Best Four’
- All subjects to be included in the calculation of ‘Best Four’ must have at least 70% theory component of exam. In case, the subject to be considered does not have 70% theory component and 30% practical component, then the marks of theory and practical only shall be converted to 70% and 30%, respectively on pro rata basis. These new marks will then be considered for calculation of ‘Best Four’.
Check the Complete List click here
University of Delhi was established in 1922.
The university is located in South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi.
University of Delhi provide high standards in teaching and research with all various facilities, well infrastructure,class rooms,WiFi.
University of Delhi Performance
- ACADEMIC – 86
- INFRASTRUCTURE – 95
- ACCOMMODATION – 85
- PLACEMENTS – 65
- FACULTY – 51
- COMPUTER LABS – 82
- LIBRARY – 84
- AUDITORIUM – 82
- SPORTS – 85
University of Delhi Entrance Exam Dates
Here, UniversityCliq providing the tentative exam schedule for the University of Delhi entrance exam 2019.
|Releases of Advertisement||2nd week of April 2019|
|Online application form Registration Dates||4th week of April 2019|
|Registration and submission Last date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Admit Cards Availability:||1st week of June 2019|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the last week of June 2019|
|University of Delhi final result||1st week of August 2019|
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Question: When Delhi University Published 2019 Admission Form Online or Offline?
Answer: Admission form will be available on official website.
Question: Can I change the details after submission the Delhi University form 2019?
Answer: No, Only before submitting the form you can edit.
Question: What is the main eligibility criteria for Admission in Delhi University?
Answer: Eligibility criteria depend on the different courses.
Question: Is there required to upload the soft copy of the minimum qualification/ reservation documents at the time of Delhi University form filling?
Question: I am a 10+2 standard student. My result still not announced yet. Am I Eligible to apply?
Answer: Anyone can apply but on counseling time it is necessary to bring the result.
Question: Which documents required I have to send with the application form of Delhi University?
Answer: No, need to send any documents.
Question: What is the Official link of Delhi University from where we can fill the admission form?
Question: Where we can download the admit card of Delhi University?
- 10th mark-sheet and Passing certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Admission Test Hall ticket
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|