The Sikkim University aims to emerge as the higher education hub in the eastern Himalayas in the next few years. Wow! So this is an awesome time for you if you are searching online information regarding the Sikkim University, Gangtok. Here we published this article to share all things step by Step to you. Sikkim University is currently located in Gangtok, the capital town of Sikkim. The University was established in 2006 and is approved by UGC.
|Courses / Fee Structure||Admission||Syllabus||Gallery|
|University Name||Sikkim University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||+91-3592-251468|
|PG Courses||MSc ,BSc-MSc,BCA-MCA,M.Com,MA,MBA,|
|Diploma Courses||PG Diploma in Tea Plantation Development and Management,|
|Address||SIKKIM UNIVERSITY6TH MILE, SAMDUR,P. O. : TADONG-737102GANGTOK, SIKKIM|
Sikkim University Application Form 2019
Sikkim University application form will be available in only offline mode.The application form will be available in April 2019. Candidates must bring all the documents like a photocopy of the application form, acknowledgment slip and fee payment Chalan for future reference, Photos, Migration certificate. Sikkim University will provide application forms for the different courses.
- Original mark-sheet of the qualifying degree together with two self-attested photocopies (both sides) of each. If original mark-sheets are not available, provisional/projected mark-sheet/grade-sheet or e-copies downloaded from the website of the concerned Board/University will be accepted. However, no request’ for submission of any mark-sheet/grade-sheet of the qualifying degree at a later date will be entertained.
- Original certificate of proof of age and self-attested copy of the same.
- Original SC/ST/OBC (as per Central list) / PWD Certificates together with two self
attested copies of each, if applicable.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Photocopy of Registration Certificate if belonging to affiliated colleges/University
- Migration Certificate: Students from colleges not affiliated with Sikkim University shall
produce migration certificate in original by August 31, 2019 failing which their
admission shall stand cancelled and there will be no refund of fees paid except
hostel mess fees, if any, paid already.)
Sikkim University Prospectus 2019-2019: Download Now
Faculty In Sikkim University
- Tanka Bahadur Subba (Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. Kabita Lama (Associate Professor and Head)
- Dr. Manish Choubey (Associate Professor and Head)
- Dr. Durga Prasad Chhetri (Associate Professor and Head)
- Dr. Bhoj Kumar Acharya (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Ranjan (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. S. Manivannan Associate (Professor and Head)
- Dr. Hare Krishna Tiwari (Associate Professor and Head)
Sikkim University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Sikkim Government College, Tadong, Gangtok, East Sikkim
- Harkamaya College of Education, 6th Mile, Tadong, East Sikkim
- Himalayan Pharmacy Institute, Majitar, East Sikkim
- Damber Singh College, 6th Mile, Tadong, East Sikkim
- Loyala College of Education, Namchi, South Sikkim
- Namchi Government College, Upper Kamrang, Namchi South Sikkim
- Rhenok Government College, Rhenok, East Sikkim
- Sikkim Government Law College, Burtuk, Gangtok, East Sikkim
- Palantine College, Pakyong, East Sikkim
The University was established under an Act of Parliament of India [The Sikkim University Act, 2006 (No. 10 of 2007).
The university is located at Sikkim University 6TH Mile, Samdur,P. O. : Tadong-737102 Gangtok.
The university offers traditional courses.All campus in the state of Sikkim is affiliated to this university.It has University hostels, Library, health center etc.
Sikkim University Performance
- ACADEMIC – 88
- INFRASTRUCTURE – 90
- ACCOMMODATION – 89
- PLACEMENTS – 64
- FACULTY – 56
- COMPUTER LABS – 80
- LIBRARY – 89
- AUDITORIUM – 90
- SPORTS – 82
Sikkim University Entrance Exam Dates
Here, UniversityCliq providing the tentative exam schedule for the Sikkim University entrance exam 2019.
|Releases of Advertisement||1st week of April 2019|
|Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April 2019|
|Registration and submission Last date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit Cards Availability:||4th week of May 2019|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the 3rd week of June 2019|
|Sikkim University final result||2nd week of July 2019|
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Question: When Sikkim University Published 2019 Admission Form Online or Offline?
Answer: Sikkim University 2019 Admission Form available on official website.
Question: Can I change the details after submission the Sikkim University form 2019?
Answer: No, you can’t change the details.
Question: What is the main eligibility criteria for Admission in Sikkim University?
Answer: Eligibility criteria is different for different courses.
Question: Is there required to upload the soft copy of the minimum qualification/ reservation documents at the time of Sikkim University form filling?
Answer: Only scanned images of photograph & signature will be uploaded.
Question: I am a 10+2 standard student. My result still not announced yet. Am I Eligible to apply?
Answer: Yes.On the day of counseling keep the result.
Question: Which documents required I have to send with the application form of Sikkim University?
Answer: No need to send.An only application form will be needed.
Question: What is the Official link of Sikkim University from where we can fill the admission form?
Question: Where we can download the admit card of Sikkim University?
- High School Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- 10+2 Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admission Test Call leter
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
Sikkim University 6th mile, Samdur, P. O. : Tadong-737102 Gangtok, Sikkim