Lovely Professional University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), a statutory body of the Government of India for the coordination, determination, and maintenance of standards of university education in India, under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. Lovely Professional University has collaborated with Google for providing Android specialization training to its engineering students within the campus. LPU alumni can be found in most top global brands like Apple, Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Bank of America etc with packages of over 1 Crore.
|Courses / Fee Structure||Admission||Syllabus||Gallery|
|University Name||Lovely Professional University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||1800 102 4431|
|PG Courses||Diploma Courses|
|Location|| Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road, NH 1,
Phagwara, Punjab 14441
Lovely Professional University
LPU is committed to the absolute security and safety of its residents, both students and staff. It is an integral part of our service in the education sector. For a safe academic environment, LPU have Dedicated team of professional security ofﬁcers and personnel, under supervision of senior retired defence ofﬁcers, deputed at all campus locations. Lovely Professional University Network of 3500 CCTV cameras, installed at strategic places, with a Control Room, provide live LPU Network of 3500 CCTV cameras, installed at strategic places, with a Control Room, provide live 24 hour surveillance/ monitoring of nearly all places in the campus.
- Automatic Boom Barriers installed to regulate vehicular access into the university.
- Turnstile Entry at Main Gates, Libraries, Hostels/ Residential areas to enhance security.
- Fire Safety kits mounted inside all buildings and at all important locations.
- The university has its own Fire Tending Vehicle with trained ﬁre tending staff in the campus.
Lovely Professional University Application Form 2019
LPU will be on the official website. separate application form will be provided for different courses.It is only online mode. All the candidates will keep Photocopy of the application form, acknowledgment slip, fee payment Challan, migration certificate.On the month of April, an application form will be needed.
LPU Admission Process:
Register yourself using your active email ID in the left form. After registration, you will receive a username (which will be same as your Email ID) and a system generated a password. Use this username/password to login to the admission portal using the login form.
Fill the Application form using your basic details, contact details, qualifying exam details, the programme you are interested, residential facility (optional) and submit the form.
After successful submission of the application form, you will be redirected to a new page where you should upload necessary transcripts and National Identity proof such as passport copy. In case your result is awaited at the time of filling this application form, you may upload the supporting document afterward (as and when your result is declared). At this stage, you have completely filled the application form.
At this point, your application is under process and within 3 working days you will get either one of the three from our side:
- An “Offer Letter” (OL) in case you have submitted the transcript of the qualifying exam and you are eligible for admission then we will allow you to take provisional admission to the program applied.
- A “Conditional Offer Letter” (OL) in case your result of the qualifying exam is awaited, we will allow you to take provisional admission to the program applied. Admission will only be confirmed after submission of the final result.
- An email of regret and alternate program option for you in case you are not eligible to take admission in the program applied.
You can click on “My Application” button to see the progress of your application. In case an alternate program is suggested to you then you may click on “Application Form” button and change the applied program. Please note that an Offer Letter does not guarantee you an assured seat in the applied program.
In case an “Offer Letter” is issued to you, download through “Application Status” panel under the “Offer Letter” head. Ensure to read the Offer Letter thoroughly and in the case of any ambiguity contact the email Id as mentioned in “Offer Letter”.
Submit Provisional Registration Fee as mentioned in the “Offer Letter”, use the fee structure document to submit the fee.
Click on “Fee updation” button and submit the “Acceptance of Offer Letter” (AOL) by clicking on the checkbox “I agree to terms and conditions mentioned in the Offer letter (OL)”. Please read all the instructions, terms and conditions thoroughly before you submit it, by submitting “Acceptance of Offer Letter” it is indicated that you are agreed that you have read and accept all the instructions, terms and conditions mentioned in “Offer Letter’.
After the realization of paid fee and receiving of “Acceptance of Offer Letter”, an “Acceptance Letter” will be issued to you that can be downloaded from “Application Status” button.
Download the “Acceptance Letter”, You can apply for the student visa at the nearest Indian Embassy/Consulate. You will find all the information related to your reporting at the LPU in the Acceptance Letter.
Lovely Professional University Prospectus 2019-2019: Download Now
- Lovely Faculty of Technology & Sciences
- Lovely Faculty of Business and Arts
- Lovely Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences
- Lovely Faculty of Distance Education
- The Academic Advantage Research Live Projects,
- Live Practice Labs & Workshops
- Knowledge Centre (Library)
Lovely Professional University Student Service:
- Residential and Transport
- Healthcare Facilities
- Other Facilities
Educational Loan Services in LPU:
Educational Loan Services For facilitating students in getting educational loans, LPU has assorted tie ups with Central Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Andhra Bank, and certain other banks. Our Loan Assistance Cell supports students in obtaining loan application forms, loan letters and provides documents required by the banks for extending loans. Students/parents may approach branches of banks operating in the campus. Students and their parents/guardian will, however, be personally responsible for sanction and repayment of loans. The university will not be responsible or liable in this regard.
Applicable Fees in Lovely Professional University
- Processing fee of Rs 2,000/- to be deposited along with “Application Form for Admission with advanced standing (Migration from other University / Institute)”.
- In case the admission with advance standing is approved applicant will be required to pay
- Migration fee of Rs 3,000/
- The fee of current academic term In case the Equivalence Committee approves the advanced standing with
- In case the Equivalence Committee approves the advanced standing with condition of passing one or more backlog courses/ subjects, the prescribed fees for that purpose shall also be paid by student in addition to the fees as mentioned above. However in case certain courses are waived off, no relaxation in fee for such waived off courses will be applicable.
- The processing fee is non-refundable in all the cases, even if the admission with the advanced standing of the student is not allowed by the University or the student changes his mind after applying for the same.
- Scholarship is not applicable for migrating students.
Faculty in Lovely Professional University
- Ashok Mittal(Chancellor)
- Aanshi Bhardwaj(Assistant Professor)
- Aanshi Bhardwaj(Assistant Professor)
- Aarti Raman Bhardwaj(Assistant Professor)
- Aashish Sharma(Assistant Professor)
- Abhilasha Jindal(Assistant Professor)
- Abhishek Tyagi(Assistant Professor)
- Adesh Kumar(Assistant Professor)
- Aditya Bakshi(Assistant Professor)
- Aishwarya Krishnan(Assistant Professor)
- Ajay Chandel(Assistant Professor)
Lovely Professional University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Frameboxx Animation and Visual Effects
- Sadbhavna College
- Shree Balaji Institute of Higher Studies
- Lovely School of Business
Lovely Professional University is one of the best Private University in Punjab established in 2005 recognized by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.
The University Located in Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road, National Highway 1, Phagwara, Punjab.
The Campus designs culture, services, sports, and other allied social activities and delivers these through different clubs. The University offers Post Graduate, Graduate and Diploma courses.The University occupies 60 acres and is at an approximate distance of 12 km from Chandigarh.
- ACADEMIC – 78
- INFRASTRUCTURE – 74
- ACCOMMODATION – 79
- PLACEMENTS – 54
- FACULTY – 68
- COMPUTER LABS – 77
- LIBRARY – 69
- AUDITORIUM – 76
- SPORTS – 70
Lovely Professional University Entrance Exam Dates
Here, UniversityCliq providing the tentative exam schedule for the Lovely Professional University entrance exam 2019.
|Releases of Advertisement||1st week of April 2019|
|Online application form Registration Dates||2nd week of April 2019|
|Registration and submission Last date||30 April 2019|
|Admit Cards Availability:||4th week of May 2019|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the 2nd week of June 2019|
|Lovely Professional University final result||4th week of July 2019|
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Question: When LPU Published 2019 Admission Form Online or Offline?
Answer: Admission form 2019 will be on the official website.
Question: Can I change the details after submission the LPU form 2019?
Answer: No, There will be no any changes.
Question: What is the main eligibility criteria for Admission to LPU?
Answer: It’s different for all the different courses.
Question: Is there required to upload the soft copy of the minimum qualification/ reservation documents at the time of Lovely Professional University form filling?
Question: I am a 10+2 standard student. My result still not announced yet. Am I Eligible to apply?
Answer: Yes, Every student can apply but on the counseling, day keep the result.
Question: Which documents required I have to send with the application form of LPU?
Answer: There is no need to send any documents.
Question: What is the Official link of Lovely University from where we can fill the admission form?
Question: Where we can download the admit card of Lovely University?
Answer: Admit card link will provide you as soon as possible.
- High School Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Admission Test Admit card/Score card
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
Seat Allotment in LPU
- The number of seats for each programme will be available on the LPU University Website.
- Seat will be allotted on merit basis; however the University may change at any time the mode of seat allotment for admission to any programme.
- For the purpose of admission to any programme, the LPU University may decide to prescribe and/or amend and/or withdraw cut-off marks/ percentage at any time during the admission period.
- If sufficient number of applicants belonging to any reserved category (for details refer to clause ‘Reservation of Seats’) by the stipulated date is not available, the vacant seats will be offered to open category applicants.
- Seats remaining vacant in the open category (including vacant seats transferred from the reserved categories) will be offered to the next applicant(s) on the waiting list and if any seats remain vacant thereafter, will be offered on First cum First Serve basis, subject to the eligibility criteria and cut-off marks (if any), unless otherwise decided by the LPU University.
- Seats for NRIs/ PIOs /NRI-sponsored applicants/Industry Sponsored applicants/Foreign Nationals and such other categories may be made available for any of the programme(s), as decided by the LPU.
- In case student does not join or does not report the university or leave the university after joining but before appearing for End Term Exams of First Term with or without information, then he may not be considered as admitted and the seat consequently falling vacant may be filled through lateral entry or otherwise as decided by the University
For the purpose of LPUNEST-2019 (National Entrance & Scholarship Test), the word Entrance/ Eligibility Test has been used interchangeably.
The cut off marks for various Entrance/ Eligibility test(s)/ Interview(s) as prescribed by the University shall be made available on the notice board of Admission Office at University Campus, Phagwara, Punjab or University website (under the head Admissions i.e. http://www.lpu.in/admissions/admissions.php).
By default the request for change in date or test centre for Entrance/ Eligibility Test will not be considered. Under exceptional circumstances the request for change in date or test centre for Entrance/ Eligibility Test conducted on daily basis may be considered only after receiving a written application on the prescribed form along with processing fee of Rs 300/– from the candidate.
An applicant who is not able to qualify Entrance/ Eligibility Test (LPUNEST- 2019/ LPUPET- 2019) and/or ‘Interview’ in the first attempt may apply for the second chance on prescribed form with fee of R 500/- . Second chance will be considered for eligibility as well as scholarship. The Scholarship benefit on the basis of second chance will be of the phase in which applicant takes admissions in the concerned programme. Applicant may apply for second chance after the result of first chance. Details can be referred from university website (www.lpu.in).