KIITEE 2019 – Application Form, Pattern, Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card, Syllabus.
KIITEE 2019 – The Kalinga Institute of industrial Technology (KIIT) are going to be conducting KIITEE 2019 from Apr fifteen to Apr twenty four. KIITEE 2019 is that the exam that offers admissions to eligible candidates into the B.Tech courses offered within the institute. the web form of KIITEE 2019 are going to be obtainable for all candidates from the primary week of Dec 2017.
|Courses / Fee Structure||Admission||Syllabus||Gallery|
|University Name||Kalinga University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||093030 97001|
|UG Courses||BBA, B. Tech,
B. Tech. (Lateral Entry),B.Sc.
|Diploma Courses||Engineering, Engineering|
|Address|| Village Kotni, Near Mantralaya,
Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492101
The Kalinga University, a premier institution of teaching and research in the country, is established under Chhattisgarh Private Universities (Establishment and Operations) Act 2005 and under section 2 (f) of UGC Act 1956. Kalinga University aims to be an outstanding institution for Talent Development and Knowledge creation
for a vibrant and inclusive society.
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technological Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Called As||KIITEE|
|Conducting Institute||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneshwar, Odisha|
|Exam Type||Undergraduate Entrance Examination|
|Exam Level||University Level – UG|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Sections in Examination||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Application Fees||There is no application fees for KIITEE|
Kalinga University Application Form 2019
Kalinga University Application Form 2019 will be available on the official site only through online process.Candidates may apply on the pre-printed form attached with the prospectus or may download from our website www.Kalingauniversity.org or can be collected from the Reception by paying Rs. 500/- in cash or via demand draft in favor of Kalinga University payable at Raipur Downloaded form will be accepted only with Rs. 500/- cash or demand draft as above mentioned.
- The application form must be attached with notarized or attested (by a Gazetted officer) photocopies of all eligibility certificates as given below:
- For Under Graduate Programmes Copy of X, XII Mark Cards & Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate.
- For Post-Graduate Programmes Copy of X, XII, Graduation Certificate (all 3 years Marksheet, Degree/Provisional Degree) & Migration Certificates.
Note: The admission rules, including eligibility criteria, and procedures are subject to alteration at any time without notice. Candidates who are finally selected for admission will be required to deposit the originals of all their certificates. The decision of the Vice-Chancellor in all matters relating to admission shall be final . Dispute, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of Raipur courts only.
|S.No||Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Start of Online Registrations||First week of December 2017|
|2||Final Date to Apply Online||Fourth week of March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Submit Filled KIITEE 2019 Application through Post||Last week of March 2019|
|4||KIITEE 2017 Slot Booking and Availability of Admit Card||First week of April 2019|
|5||KIITEE 2019 Examination||April 15 to April 24, 2019|
|6||KIITEE 2019 Result||Last week of April 2019|
|7||Counselling of KIITEE 2019||Second week of May 2019|
|8||Reporting of Admission||Last week of May 2019|
Kalinga University Prospectus 2019-2019: Download Now
Kalinga University is Founded in 1990 Private Universities (Establishment and Operations) Act 2005 and under section 2 (f) of UGC Act 1956.
Kalinga University Infrastructure
- Multimedia Class Rooms
- Separate Common rooms for Girls and Boys
- Spacious Parking space
- Sprawling 35 Acres wi-fi campus
- Well Stocked Library
- Well equipped IT, Engineering, Science, Computer Science labs
- Indoors and Outdoor Games
- University Transport
- Web and Mobile enabled academic information
Kalinga University is located in Village Kotni, Near Mantralaya, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Kalinga University has well Infrastructure. There is all Facilities for Student and offers Technical, Arts, Education and other courses.
- ACADEMIC – 81
- INFRASTRUCTURE – 78
- ACCOMMODATION – 84
- PLACEMENTS – 63
- FACULTY – 65
- COMPUTER LABS – 84
- LIBRARY – 80
- AUDITORIUM – 81
- SPORTS – 76
Kalinga University Entrance Exam Dates
Here, UniversityCliq providing the tentative exam schedule for the Kalinga University entrance exam 2019.
KIITEE 2019 Exam Centres
|Centre Code||Exam Centre||Name of the state/city|
|1||Port Blair||Andaman Nicobar|
KIITEE 2019 Exam Pattern
|1||Mode of Examination||Online|
|2||Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|3||Language of Examination||English|
|5||Sections||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|6||Marking Scheme||Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer|
|7||Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.|
Reservation of Seats under KIITEE 2019
Percentage of Reserved Seats
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Physically Challenged (PC)
Fee Structure of KIITEE 2019
Admission Fees (One Time)
Fees (Per Semester)
Registration Fees (Per Semester)
Examination Fees (Per Semester)
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
1.When was Kalinga University Established?
Kalinga University, a premier institution of teaching and research in the country, was established in Mar 20t 1 under
Chhattisgarh Private Universities (Establishment and Operations) Act 2005 – vide Gazette Notification S. No.74 dated 25 March 2011 and under section 2(1) of UGC Act t gS6.
2. What are the approvals Kalinga University has?
Kalinga University is a State Private University established by the Government of Chhattisgarh and approved by theUniversity Grants Commission (UGC) click here:
• The B Tech Programme of Kalinga University is approved by All India Council forTechnical Education (AICTE).
• The Law Programmes of Kalinga University have approved the Bar Council of India (BCI).
• The University is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
• Kalinga University has Certificate of Affiliation as a member of VIPNET vigyan Prasar Network of Science CIub— Department of Science & Technology Government of India.
The Bachelor of Pharmacy Programme is approved by All India Council forTechnical Education (AICTE) and
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) for the same.
3. After completion of my programme from Kalinga University am I eligible for Government
(State/Central) Jobs all over India?
Yes, your degree is recognised for Government Jobs (State/Central) across the country.
4. After completion of Undergraduate Programme from the University, will any public University In
India or recognized foreign university accept me for the Matter Programme?
Yes, Bachelors degree from Kalinga University is acceptable in all State, State Private and Central Universities in India as well as abroad.
5. What are the facilities being provided in the campus in form of services for the students?
There are many, including canteen catering to specific food needs for the students, indoor & outdoor games, separate common rooms for Girls and Boys, Web & Mobile enabled academic information, fully equipped library, University transport, separate hostels for Girls & Boys, Moot Court, drinking water dispensers across the University and a truly green integrated campus.
6. Do you offer the facility of Education Loan?
Kalinga University is in collaboration with Central Bank of India (Branch: Rakhi(, to assist in channelizing Education Loans to the willing students. Students are free to avail of this facility.
7. Has does university Library Facility? How many books are there in Library?
A student is entitled to 2 books for 15 days against Library deposit. Kalinga University Central Library has more than
50000 Books. Apart from these, we are having More than 2 Crore Online Books, 37000 Periodicals and B1 000 Theses & Dissertations.
8. What are the lab facilities provided to the Engineering & Technology & Science Students?
The University has the following Labs:
- Computer Labs including I Aut0CAD Lab & 1 Language Lab
- Mechanical Labs Botany Lab
- Civil Labs Agriculture Lab
- Electronics Labs Zoology Lab
- Electrical Labs Biotechnology Lab
- Physics Lab Pharmacy Labs
- Chemistry Lab
A full-fledged Workshop including Universal Testing Machine (UTM(, Hydraulics Lab, Lathe Machines, and all other workshop concerned Lab equipments.
9. How does Kalinga University cater to a security of the students?
Entire campus including hostels, parking, and academic areas are very well secured through in-house & security agencies with guards. CCTV cameras have been installed at strategic places to keep a close vigil in the campus.
10. Can I take back the original documents with me?
Your original documents will be retained by the University until your registration/enrollment completion. Please do not forget to take an acknowledgment of your original documents.
11. What should the candidate do if he/she does not have the scorecard available with him/her & not even available on the internet?
In this case, the candidate will be given provisional admission and she/he will furnish an affidavit undertaking that she/he will be furnishing the appropriate score details & documents within 60 days from the start date of the Course. Even if the candidate is not able to furnish the required details, a masimum time limit is given till the 1st Examination. If the candidate is still not able to provide the score details & documents, she/he will not be allowed to appear in the 1st ExaminatIons and the candidate will be cancelled without refund.
12. If the person has done his XII from distance learning/open learning/private, is she/he eligible to do B. Tech through Kalinga University?
Yes, provided the course is recognized and equivalent to 10+2 examination conducted by CBSE or other recognized Boards.
13. Is it necessary for the parents to attend/accompany children during counselling?
No. It is not mandatory for parents to attend / accompany children during counselling.
14. Do I need to pay the admission/tuition fee at the time of counselling / admission?
Yes.The fee is to be paid on the day of counselling/admission.
15. What is the Fee Structure for the various programmes offered by Kalinga University?
For Fee Structure of various programmes provided by Kalinga University (One of the Lowest Fee Structures — Non
Profit University) click here:
16. Will the tuition fee change next year?
The Tuition fee will remain unchanged for the entire duration for a particular batch. However other charges like Transport, Hostel Fee, etc may change.
17. In whose favour should the application Demand Draft (DD) be made, where should it drawn and in which bank should it be made?
All the fees payable is accepted through Cash/Cheque or Demand Draft (DD( drawn in favour ofKalinga University payable at Raipur.
18. Are hostel charges included in theTuition Fee?
No. The hostel fee is mentioned separately and can be referred from the Fee Structure details click here:
- High School Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Persons with Disabilities(PWD)||3%|
The KIITEE 2019 aspirants are going to be ready to fill the appliance kind until fourth week of March 2019. Submission of form are often done tentatively until the last week of March 2019. Registered KIITEE candidates are going to be ready to access their admit card in all probability round the 1st week of Apr 2019. when the conclusion of the entrance examination, the results of KIITEE 2019 are going to be free tentatively throughout the fourth week of Apr 2019.