JS University was founded in the year of 2015. The University is established under the aegis of Sri Jagdish Jan Kalyan Educational Trust which is working seriously in the field of quality education for rural area students. It is a state private university situated in Shikohabad, Uttar Pradesh. Check out JS University Fee Structure 2019.
|University Name||JS University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||094108 39291|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma In Fire & Safety,
Diploma In Veterinary & Live Stock
|Location|| 5 K.M. Mile Stone, Mainpuri Road,
Shikohabad, (Uttar Pradesh) 283135
JS University Application Form 2019
JS University application form 2019 will be offline. The University will provide all application forms for different courses. Candidates will bring the photocopy of the application form, acknowledgment slip and fee payment Challan and other documents for future reference.
Direct Admission in JS University
Our institute grants direct admission B. Tech. / M.Tech./MBA as per university norms for which students have to register themselves at the University Campus or at the City Office. The Information Brochure and Registration Form can be obtained from the office on payment of Rs 500/-.
If required by registered post please send a demand draft (DD) for Rs. The 600/-in favor of ‘Registrar, is University, Shikohabad’, non-refundable money.
Application form can also be downloaded from www.jsu.in which should be submitted to the University Office along with D.D. of Rs. 500 in favor of Registrar, JS University, Shikohabad’.
Eligibility for Direct Admission:
B Tech. 10 + 2 with 50% aggregating in Math’s, Physics and any one of Chemistry / Computer Science/Biology.
M.Tech. B. Tech. with 50% Marks.
MBA Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
Polytechnic 10th with 50% marks in science group
Direct Admission to B. Tech Second Year:
- Candidates who have passed a 3-4 year Diploma (with minimum 60% marks) recognized by the UP Board of Technical Education in any branch of Engineering/Technology, except Agriculture Engg. /Technology
- Have passed B.Sc. with maths can also apply for B. Tech. Second Year Direct Admission.
- The eligible candidates, seeking direct admission to the 2nd year, are required to submit the duly filled application form to the Admission Office. Such candidates need not appear in the entrance test. Their merit list will be prepared based on the total marks obtained by them in the diploma.
Direct Admission to Polytechnic 2nd year in JS University
10+2 with 50% aggregating in math, physics group.
Foreign National (Citizens of all countries other than India, who are not of Indian origin) Candidates who posses minimum requisite qualification may get Direct Admission on 15% seats (on supernumerary basis) respectively of the total intake in the college. Foreign Quota seats shall be first filled from genuine Foreign Nationals who
- Have passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from an Institution situated outside India, which is considered equivalent to (10 + 2) examination by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Have passed High School Certificate Education (GCE) Exam with Physics, Chemistry and Higher Math’s (A) from London /Cambridge / Sri Lanka.
- Have appeared in entrance test organized by the JS University with Math level II C, Physics and Chemistry. Calendar for admission against management/Vacant seats.
1. Shown dates are tentative and can be changed depending upon the university Calendar.
2. The admission fee will be deposited in the university campus only.
JS University Prospectus 2019-2019: Download Now
JS University is private University, established in 2015.
The university is located in 5 K.M. Mile Stone, Mainpuri Road, Shikohabad, Uttar Pradesh.
JS University’s moto is to provide higher education, all different facilities for its students.
JS University RATING
- ACADEMIC – 78
- INFRASTRUCTURE – 75
- ACCOMMODATION – 81
- PLACEMENTS – 56
- FACULTY – 61
- COMPUTER LABS – 85
- LIBRARY – 80
- AUDITORIUM – 78
- SPORTS – 77
JS University Entrance Exam Dates
Here, UniversityCliq providing the tentative exam schedule for the JS University entrance exam 2019.
|Releases of Advertisement||1st week of April 2019|
|Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April 2019|
|Registration and submission Last date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit Cards Availability:||4th week of May 2019|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the last week of June 2019|
|JS University final result||3rd week of July 2019|
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Question: When JS University Published 2019 Admission Form Online or Offline?
Answer: Admission Form will be available the online mode.
Question: Can I change the details after submission the JS University form 2019?
Answer: No, There will be no any changes.
Question: What is the main eligibility criteria for Admission in JS University?
Answer: It’s different for all the different courses.
Question: Is there required to upload the soft copy of the minimum qualification/ reservation documents at the time of JS University form filling?
Question: I am a 10+2 standard student. My result still not announced yet. Am I Eligible to apply?
Answer: Yes, all the student can apply but the result will be available on the counseling day.
Question: Which documents required I have to send with the application form of JS University?
Answer: There is no need to send any documents.
Question: What is the Official link of JS University from where we can fill the admission form?
Question: Where we can download the admit card of JS University?
Answer: When admit card will be available, Link will provide you soon.
- 10th Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Income Certificate
- Admission Test Admit Card/Scorecard
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Reservation in JS University:
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|