Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is also known as the D.S.V.V. This university was established in the year of 2002. It is a private university situated in Haridwar, Uttrakhand.
Notification: Admission Open in the Distance Education Program Last Date is 14 August 2019.
|1||Start of Distribution of Application Forms||March 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of Completed Application Forms||June 2019|
|3||Last date for submission of Completed Application
Forms (with late fee Rs. 100/- per day)
|4||Last Date for Correction (if any) in Application Form||July 2019|
|1||Written Entrance Examination||July 2019 – Monday|
|2||Declaration of Written Entrance Examination Result||July 2019 – Saturday|
|3||Interviews : Graduation, Certificate & B.Ed.||July 2019|
|4||Interviews : Post Graduation & Diploma||July 2019|
|5||Declaration of Interview Result||July 2019 – Saturday|
|6||Admission Process||July 2019|
|1||Gyan Deeksha Ceremony||July 2019 – Sunday|
|2||Induction & Orientation||July 2019|
|3||Academic Session for New Batch Begins||Aug 2019 – Wednesday|
|Courses / Fee Structure||Admission||Syllabus||Gallery|
|University Name||Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||01334 261 367|
|Affiliated By||UGC,DEC, MHRD|
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Application Form 2019
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Application Form 2019 will be available on the official website only through online process. Candidates can keep the photocopy of the application form, acknowledgment slip and fee payment Challan for future reference. Application form online/offline by the university.
There are 4 ways to apply for admission in DSVV:
1. Applicants can fill the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (facility will be made available shortly) and pay through net banking/debit card/credit card. Online Processing fee of 2.6% will be charged over the Entrance Exam Fee of Rs. 750/-. Kindly read USER INSTRUCTIONS before filling the online application form.
2. Applicants can come to the university campus and get the application form on payment of Rs. 225/- and fill & submit the same along with relevant attested mark sheet photocopies to Registrar office along with Entrance Fee of Rs. 525/-.
3. Applicants can order the “brochure+form” from the university by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 275/- in favor of Dev Sanskriti Viswavidyalaya, payable at Haridwar. You will receive the prospectus at the address mentioned in your letter. After completely filling up the Application Form and attaching relevant attested mark sheet photocopies, you have to send them via post to DSVV (at the below-mentioned address) along with Demand Draft of Rs. 525/- (in favor of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyala, payable at Haridwar), which must reach the Registrar Office on or before the last date of submission. Applications received after the due date or with incomplete information will not be accepted.
4. Applicants can download the Application Form from the below link. After filling up the form and attaching relevant attested mark sheet photocopies, you have to send them via post to DSVV (at the below-mentioned address) along with Demand Draft of Rs. 750/-
1. An application for the change of examination center OR for the change, of course, would attract a fee of Rs.200/-. The final decision on this issue would be taken by the Registrar, DSVV.
2. The University holds the right to cancel any application form at any stage without any prior notice to the candidate.
3. Reservation will be applicable according to Uttarakhand Govt. rules.
4. Kindly note that the University is working for the altruistic cause. Therefore, it is expected from the candidates to deposit necessary maintenance charges at the time of admission.
5. A refundable caution deposit of Rs.1000/- would be charged at the time of admission. (Refundable within one year of course completion)
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Prospectus 2019-2020: Download Now
Faculty in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya
- Dr. Pranav Pandya(Chancellor)
- Dr. Suresh Lal Barnawal (Professor)
- Dr. Amrit Lal Guruvendra (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Vandana Srivastava (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Singh (Assistant Professor)
- Shri Gulam Askari Zaidi (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Asim Kulshrestha (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Sunil Kumar M.Sc. (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Indrani Trivedi (Assistant)
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is established in 2002 by the act of the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly.
The University is Located in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Gayatrikunj -Shantikunj, well educatedHaridwar.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is spread over 76 acres of land and is equipped with an excellent info aswell-educated faculty, staff and knowledge-seeking students.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya RATING
- ACADEMIC – 78
- INFRASTRUCTURE – 83
- ACCOMMODATION – 82
- PLACEMENTS – 55
- FACULTY – 70
- COMPUTER LABS – 86
- LIBRARY – 88
- AUDITORIUM – 87
- SPORTS – 89
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Exam Dates
Here, UniversityCliq providing the tentative exam schedule for the Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya entrance exam 2019.
|Releases of Advertisement||1st week of April 2019|
|Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April 2019|
|Registration and submission Last date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit Cards Availability:||3rd week of May 2019|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the last week of May 2019|
|Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya final result||1st week of June 2019|
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Question: When Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Published 2019 Admission Form Online or Offline?
Answer: Admission Form 2019 will be available on the official website.
Question: Can I change the details after submission the Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya form 2019?
Answer: No,Only before the submission the form you can change the details.
Question: What is the main eligibility criteria for Admission in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?
Answer: Its not same for all courses.
Question: Is there required to upload the soft copy of the minimum qualification/ reservation documents at the time of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya form filling?
Question: I am a 10+2 standard student. My result still not announced yet. Am I Eligible to apply?
Question: Which documents required I have to send with the application form of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?
Answer: There is no need to send any documents.
Question: What is the Official link of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya from where we can fill the admission form?
Answer: The link we will provide yo soon.
Question: Where we can download the admit card of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?
Answer: Admit card will be provide you as soon as possible.
- High School mark-sheet and Passing certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Hall ticket/Score card
- Category Certificate
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|