Founded in 2005, Amity University (एमिटी विश्वविद्यालय) is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the large town of Noida (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Uttar Pradesh. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Gwalior, Jaipur. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the University Grants Commission, India, Amity University (AUH) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. At Amity University we are passionate about grooming leaders who are not only thorough professionals but also good human beings with values and sanskars. This is why we are consistently ranked no.1. Dolby Laboratories, India · Ranked No. 1 Not-For-Profit; Top Placement in all Streams; 25,000 Scholarships given; 80 International Universities as Research Partners; 60,000 Alumni; 856 Patents Filed by Faculty in the last years; 300 Govt. Funded Research Projects carried out by faculty.
|Name of campus||Programmes for which dates are applicable||Last date to apply (Revised)|
|Noida (Delhi NCR)||UG and PG||21 Jun 2018|
|Mumbai||UG and PG||21 Jun 2018|
|Lucknow||UG and PG||21 Jun 2018|
|Kolkata||UG and PG||21 Jun 2018|
|Gurgaon||UG and PG||21 Jun 2018|
|Greater Noida||UG and PG||21 Jun 2018|
|Jaipur||UG and PG||21 Jun 2018|
|Ranchi||UG and PG||21 Jun 2018|
|Gwalior||UG and PG||21 Jun 2018|
|Raipur||UG and PG||21 Jun 2018|
Amity University Admission 2018
Amity University, Noida – Admissions, Contact, Website, Facilities 2018. Amity University has started the Application process for PG and UG programs commences from January and March, respectively. Candidates interested in admission to Amity University can apply online or offline, whichever mode they find more feasible. Admission microsite is an online portal at amity.edu.Amity University, Noida Courses & Fees 2018-2019
Register and Apply
Interested candidates can apply online with the required information.
Shortlisted candidates need to appear for the essay writing test conducted by the university based on marks obtained in MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ Amity Written Test (AWT).
Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GDPI)
Shortlisted candidates will be called for group discussion and personal interview based on score obtained in essay writing test.
|Gender Admission||Men and Women (coed)|
|International Students||Yes, international applicants are welcome to apply for admission|
|Admission Selection||Yes, based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades|
Candidates are selected based on MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ Amity Written Test (AWT) rank, score in essay writing test and performance GD and PI.
SIZE AND PROFILE
|Academic Staff||Not reported|
|Campus Setting||Not reported|
Amity University 2018 Admission
Candidates who are going to apply for UG or PG Course in Amity University must apply and submit the application form. Candidates can check Amity University Admission 2018 schedule from the table below.
|University Name||Amity University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||777 3010 791 /92/93|
|Address|| Manth (Kharora), State Highway 9,
Raipur Baloda-Bazar Road,(Chattisgarh) Raipur
|Affiliated By||UGC, AIU, ACU, NAAC, WASC|
Amity University Application Form 2018
Amity University Application Form 2018 will be available on the official site.The process will be online and offline mode. The University will release the separate application forms for different courses. The application form will be available in the month of April 2018. Candidates can keep the photocopy of acknowledgment slip, application form, and fee payment Challan and other documents.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
AMITY JEE 2018:
Admission to all B.Tech programs is based on Amity- Joint Entrance Examination. For details please visit www.amity.edu/amityjee. Check eligibility criteria, course details, dates and apply for Amity University Admission 2018. Here candidate can check complete details regarding Amity University Admission 2018 like Application form, Selection Procedure e.t.c
Courses Offered by Amity University Noida 2018
The table with ID 2 not exists.
|Programme by Discipline||Program||Duration|
|B.Tech (Aerospace Engg.)||10055||4 years|
|B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||10246||4 years|
|B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation)||10170||4 years|
|B.Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication)||10071||4 years|
|B.Tech (Aerospace Engg.)+M.Tech. (Avionics) Dual Degree||10172||5 years|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) + M.Tech||10999||5 years|
|(Automobile Engineering) Dual Degree|
|B.Tech (Civil Engg.) + MBA||10251||5 years|
|B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg.) + MBA||10248||5 years|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) + MBA||101000||5 years|
|B. Tech (Computer Science & Engg.) – 3 Continent||10720||4 years|
|B. Tech (Electronics & Communications Engg.) – 3 Continent||10721||4 years|
|B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering) – 3 Continent||101002||4 years|
|B. Tech (Civil Engg.) – 3 Continent||10723||4 years|
|B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.) Evening||10459||4 years|
|B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg.) Evening||10460||4 years|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) Evening||101001||4 years|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engg. – International)||101094||4 years|
Courses After Graduation in Amity University
Amity University Prospectus 2018-2019: Download Now
Completing the Amity University Application Form:
- Fill in the Application Form only if you meet the eligibility criteria for admission to the program.
- If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result thereof is awaited, you can apply provisionally to go through admission process at your own risk.
- Candidates using downloaded / ICR Application Form must fill up the same in their own handwriting in black ink and undertaking is to be signed by them only.
- The instructions in the Application Form are selfexplanatory. Please follow them strictly.
- It is mandatory to provide your email address as it will be used by the Admission Office for any communication related to your admission.
- Enclose / upload a latest passport size photograph & class 10th mark sheet with the Application Form. No other Mark sheets / Testimonials are to be attached with the Application Form at this stage (Only Foreign students / Foreign University Degree holders should attach photocopies of academic transcripts & AIU Equivalence Certificate). University / Board / Marks filled in the Application Form will be considered for all procedures related to admission. Any discrepancy found during verification of original documents will result in the cancellation of Admission.
- It may be noted that no request for change in the particulars filled in the Application Form by you, will be entertained under any circumstances. 3.8 A sample copy of a
- A sample copy of a complete Application Form is enclosed for your reference.
Lateral Entry in Amity University
Lateral Entry Amity offers an opportunity to the eligible candidates to enter into the Third / Fifth semester of its programs. For details please visit www.amity.edu/lateral.
ELIGIBILITY NOTES : •
• Medium of instruction is English, hence, English is a mandatory subject at 10+2 level.
• Students who have completed 10+2 in regular mode only, are eligible to apply for all B Tech / B Tech + MBA /B Tech +M Tech programs.
• In aggregate percentage of class 10+2 Physical Education / Fine Arts / Perfoming Arts / vocational / non written subjects will only be considered for respective disciplines.
• Dual Degree – Both the degrees will be given after completing the duration of the programme. There will be no exit option
• International Programmes – Advanced entry in international programs only on successful completion of the 1st / 2nd year at Amity University & fulfilling other conditions, as per the Articulation Agreement between Amity University and partner International Universities.
• Refundable Academic Security Deposit of Rs. 20,000/- has to be paid at the time of admission.
Hostel Fee (if applicable): Noida Campus: Rs. 80,000/- (Non AC) per annum, Rs. 1,50,000/- (AC) per annum and one time Refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 10,000/- has to be paid at the time of admission (Mess charges on actual basis).
Faculty in Amity University
- A.K. Dua(Computer Science & Engineering
- Ajeet Kumar Singh(Hospitality Management , Assistant Professor)
- Amita Puri(Research Method & Testing, Health Psychology
- Amra Ahsan(Clinical Psychology, Assistant Professor)
- Atul Jain(Criminal Law, Assistant Professor)
- Avinash Dholiwal(Machine Design , Assistant Professor)
- Himanshu Saluja (Architecture & Planning
Amity University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Amity College of Commerce & Finance
- Amity Institute of Biotechnology
- Amity Institute of Competitive Intelligence
- Amity Institute of Education
- Amity Institute of English & Business Commn.
- Amity Institute of Global Legal Education and Research
- Amity Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
- Amity Institute of Anthropology
- Amity Institute of Behavioral Health & Allied Science
- Amity Institute of Information Technology
- Amity Institute of Microbial Technology
- Amity Institute of Nano Technology
- Amity Institute of Space Science & Technology
- Amity Institute of Telecom Technology & Mgmt
- Amity Institute of Training & Development
- Amity Institute of Travel & Tourism
- Amity Centre For eLearning
- Amity Institute for Competitive Examinations
- Amity Institute of NGO Management
- Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture
- Amity Institute of Physiotherapy
- Amity Institute of Psychology & Allied Sciences
Amity University is Established in 2014.The University is currently 120,000+ students are pursuing 250 programs across campuses in India and abroad.
The University located in Manth(Kharora), State Highway 9, Raipur Baloda-Bazar Road, Raipur.
The University has 10 campus locations in India.The University has engineering school which was ranked top amongst India’s colleges.The University offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate courses.
Amity University RATING
- ACADEMIC – 78
- INFRASTRUCTURE – 74
- ACCOMMODATION – 82
- PLACEMENTS – 68
- FACULTY – 70
- COMPUTER LABS – 86
- LIBRARY – 88
- AUDITORIUM – 85
- SPORTS – 87
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Question: When Amity University Published 2018 Admission Form Online or Offline?
Answer: Amity University 2018 Admission Form will be on the official website.
Question: Can I change the details after submission the University form 2018?
Answer: No, there will be no need to change any details.
Question: What is the main eligibility criteria for Admission in University?
Answer: It’s different for different courses.
Question: Is there required to upload the soft copy of the minimum qualification/ reservation documents at the time of Amity University form filling?
Answer: No, Only Scanned copy of photos and signature will be uploaded.
Question: I am a 10+2 standard student. My result still not announced yet. Am I Eligible to apply?
Answer: Eligible to apply but on the day of counseling it is necessary to bring the result.
Question: Which documents required I have to send with the application form of University?
Answer: Send only application form.
Question: What is the Official link of Amity University from where we can fill the admission form?
Answer: Admission form will be on the official website.
Question: Where we can download the admit card of Amity University?
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Amity University HELPLINE NUMBERS
- NOIDA CAMPUS Tel : 0120-2445252 / 4713600
- LUCKNOW CAMPUS Tel : 0522-2399418, 8176036599, 8176050071 / 72 / 73 / 74
- JAIPUR CAMPUSTel : 01426-405555, 8107401506/07
- GURGAON (MANESAR) CAMPUS Tel : 0124-2337015 / 16 / 8826698200 / 201 / 202 / 203 / 9818499225
- GWALIOR CAMPUS Tel : 0751-2496006/24/25/26/27/28 , 8349994630/31/32
- GREATER NOIDA CAMPUS Tel : 0120-3000009, 9810955936, 9971956082
- MUMBAI CAMPUS Tel : 7045780126/27/28/29/ 9930841748/8291899850
- RAIPUR CAMPUS Tel : 77730-10791 / 92 / 93
- KOLKATA CAMPUS Tel : 9748582665 / 9051666501 / 9051666424 / 9051666724
- RANCHI CAMPUS Tel : +91-72-820-77771/2/3/4/5/6, Whatapp No.: 7282 0777 70
- PATNA CAMPUS Tel : +91-73-600-30061/2/3/4/5/6,
Whatapp No.: 7360 0300 66